We may receive a portion of sales if you purchase a product through a link in this article at no cost to you, though all opinions are our own. For more information, please read our ethics statement. Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change.
With Black Friday right around the corner, we’ve put together a list of the Fire TV Black Friday deals we have going on to help you get ahead of your holiday shopping. No matter what Amazon Fire TV model you are shopping for, you can find some of the year’s best prices during Black Friday sales.
But first, check out some of Amazon’s best early deals, which start on Thursday, November 24 at 12:01 a.m. PST and last 48 hours.
Some of the best early Black Friday deals on Amazon
- Save up to 70% on select Alexa-enabled devices including Echo Show 15, Echo Dot (5th Gen), Echo Dot (5th Gen) Kids, Echo Studio, and Echo Auto
- Save up to 60% on select Ring devices and bundles including Ring Video Doorbell (2nd Gen) and Ring Stick Up Cam
- Save up to 50% on Amazon Fire TV devices including Amazon Fire TV 75″ Omni Series, Amazon Fire TV 50” 4-Series, Fire TV Stick 4K, and Fire TV Stick 4K Max
- Save up to $100 on Fitbit smartwatches, fitness trackers, and scales
- Save up to 30% on select licensed FIFA World Cup Gear
- Save up to 30% on select Ray-Ban sunglasses and eyeglasses
- Save up to 30% on select Samsonite and American Tourister Luggage
- Save 25% on Carhartt Rain Defender Special Edition Hoodies
- Save up to 25% on Koolaburra by UGG Shoes
- Save up to $70 on Meta Quest 2 and get two games for free
- Save $10 on Xbox controllers
Streaming Media Devices
A streaming device for everyone on your list, from the newbie who is just diving in or the expert who wants to expand their streaming capabilities.
Fire TV Stick Lite
The most affordable Fire TV device, the Fire TV Stick Lite (now just $15, was $30) comes with nearly all the apps and features of the Fire TV Stick. Like the Fire TV Stick, the Lite version comes with a voice-operated Alexa remote. Unlike the Fire TV Stick, the Fire TV Stick Lite remote does not include power and volume buttons.
Fire TV Stick
Amazon launched the Fire TV Stick shortly after the success of its original Fire TV. Compared to the Fire TV, the Fire TV Stick (now just $20, was $40) is smaller and less expensive. And while the original Fire TV is a slim square, the Fire TV Stick looks kind of like a USB drive and plugs right into the HDMI port of your television.
Like all Fire TV devices, the Fire TV Stick gives you access to more than 15,000 apps and games, including Netflix, Amazon Prime, Hulu, and HBO Go. It comes with an Alexa Voice Remote that lets you search for movies and TV shows and control playback using your voice.
Fire TV Stick 4K
With its vivid 4K Ultra HD streaming capability, the Fire TV Stick 4K (now just $25, was $50) is an obvious choice if you own a 4K television. The device also supports Dolby Vision, HDR, and HDR10+. Beyond its ultra-crisp picture, the Amazon 4K Stick packs in all of the features of the other Amazon Fire Sticks — that is access to thousands of apps and a voice-operated Alexa remote.
Fire TV Stick 4K Max
Amazon’s Fire TV Stick 4K Max (now just $35, was $55) is basically identical to the option above. The only notable difference is in the performance, the Fire TV Stick 4K Max is more powerful, thanks to its 1.8GHz quad-core CPU and 750MHz GPU. Another perk of this streaming stick is the ability to connect/check your smart home features.
Fire TV Cube (2nd Gen, 2019 release)
Quite different from the previous three devices, the Fire TV Cube (now just $60, was $120) allows you to stream all of your favorite TV shows and movies without laying a finger on a remote.
Fire TV Edition Smart TVs
You can’t go wrong with a new Smart TV for under $200 that has Fire TV built right in! Great for a college student, in a second bedroom, or even the kitchen for aspiring chefs who can’t get enough cooking shows.
Amazon Fire TV Omni Series 4K UHD Smart TVs
For the techies and TV enthusiasts in your life who are looking to turn their home into a smart home this holiday season.