Updated and Effective as of January 15th, 2023.
This Digital Millennium Copyright Act Policy (“DMCA Policy”) applies to the GadgetBond.com website (“Website” or “Service”) and any of its related products and services (collectively, “Services”) and outlines how this Website operator (“Operator”, “we”, “us” or “our”) addresses copyright infringement notifications and how you (“you” or “your”) may submit a copyright infringement complaint.
At GadgetBond, we respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. We have a strict policy in place for handling alleged copyright infringement on our website.
Notice and Takedown Policy
- If you believe that any content on our website infringes on your copyright, you can submit a notice of copyright infringement to us.
- Upon receipt of a valid notice, we will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take appropriate action against the infringing user.
- If you believe that your content was removed or disabled in error, you can submit a counter-notice to us.
- Upon receipt of a valid counter-notice, we will restore the removed or disabled content and take appropriate action against the user who submitted the original notice.
- If you have any concerns or questions about copyright infringement on our website, please contact us at (https://gadgetbond.com/contact).
- We will do our best to address any concerns you may have and take appropriate action as soon as possible.
Thank you for choosing GadgetBond.com as your source of technology news and information. We are committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of others and will take appropriate action against any users who infringe on those rights.