Updated and Effective as of January 15th, 2023.
At GadgetBond, we value the privacy of our users and are committed to protecting their personal information. In light of this, we have implemented a “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” policy, which allows our users to opt-out of the sale of their personal information.
What is considered as “Selling”
- In this context, “selling” refers to the practice of sharing personal information with third parties for monetary or other valuable consideration.
- This includes sharing personal information with third parties for marketing and advertising purposes.
- Users have the right to opt-out of the sale of their personal information by GadgetBond.
- Users can submit a request to opt-out of the sale of their personal information by contacting us at (gadgetbond.com/contact).
- We will respond to your request within a reasonable time frame and take appropriate action to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- There may be certain exceptions to our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” policy where we are required to share personal information by law or to protect the safety, property, or legal rights of GadgetBond or others.
- In such cases, we will only share the minimum amount of personal information necessary to meet the specific purpose.
- If you have any concerns or questions about our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” policy, please contact us at (gadgetbond.com/contact).
- We are committed to protecting the privacy of our users and will do our best to address any concerns you may have.
- We will retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected or as required by law.
- Once the personal information is no longer needed, it will be securely deleted.
Thank you for choosing GadgetBond as your source of technology news and information. We are committed to protecting your personal information and providing you with control over how it is used. Our “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” policy is an important aspect of this commitment and we encourage you to take advantage of this option if you so choose.