Updated and Effective as of January 15th, 2023.
Security Statement for GadgetBond.com
At GadgetBond, we take the security of our website and the personal information of our users very seriously. We understand the importance of keeping your information safe and secure and have taken a number of measures to ensure the protection of your data.
- We use industry-standard encryption to protect the transmission of personal information between your device and our servers.
- All sensitive information, such as credit card numbers and personal information, are encrypted before being transmitted.
- Our servers are protected by a firewall to prevent unauthorized access.
- We also use intrusion detection and prevention systems to monitor and block any suspicious activity.
Regular Security Audits
- We conduct regular security audits to ensure that our systems and processes meet or exceed industry standards for security.
- Any vulnerabilities found during these audits are immediately addressed to ensure the continued protection of your data.
- We use third-party service providers for certain services such as payment processing and these providers are required to meet our security standards and comply with industry security standards such as PCI-DSS.
- We implement access control measures to ensure that only authorized personnel have access to your personal information.
- We also have strict policies in place to ensure that our employees are aware of their responsibilities when handling your personal information.
- If you have any concerns or questions about the security of our website, please contact us at (gadgetbond.com/contact).
- We are committed to maintaining the security of your personal information and will do our best to address any concerns you may have.
Thank you for choosing GadgetBond as your source of technology news and information. We are committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure and will continue to invest in the latest security measures to protect your data.