Verizon‘s cloud-based video conferencing service, BlueJeans Meetings, is now preloaded on Glass Enterprise Edition 2 devices. To integrate glass wearable into new ways of working, business users can get Glass Enterprise 2 with BlueJeans preloaded from Verizon for $1,139.99.
Customers can save up to $700 on the Glass Enterprise Edition 2 when purchased with a Google Pixel 6 for a limited time, according to the company.
BlueJeans Meetings, in combination with Glass Enterprise Edition 2 and a Pixel 6’s 5G mobile hotspot, may help businesses save time and improve the quality of their work by boosting productivity and encouraging teamwork for remote workers from anywhere in an easy-to-use way.
“5G is the platform powering the future of work, enabling teams to leverage technology and reimagine what it means to get work done in a hybrid environment,” said Tami Erwin, CEO of Verizon Business. “Our collaboration between BlueJeans by Verizon, Google Pixel and Glass will deliver customers a high-quality, augmented reality experience that can help ease operational challenges and improve business outcomes. Together, Verizon Business and Google are making the future of work a reality, today.”
Field workers can use BlueJeans on Glass EE2 to get expert guidance without leaving the job site. The hands-free capabilities of BlueJeans with Glass EE2 can also allow remote field workers—such as warehouse workers, technicians, and technicians customer orders or assemble complicated machinery more effectively.
Businesses looking to get even more out of their Google ecosystem can use BlueJeans to maximize remote and field worker productivity and minimize error rates by utilizing visual guidance over hand-held solutions by pairing Glass Enterprise Edition 2 with a Google Pixel 6 and Verizon 5G Ultra-Wideband connectivity leveraging C-Band spectrum.
For low-latency improvements, Glass can use Verizon’s 5G Ultra Wideband network and real-time edge-computing capabilities via a mobile hotspot connection. Developers may, for example, employ integrated technologies to experiment with enhanced computer vision, real-time virtual annotation, and free-hand animation in apps for collaborative work, teaching, or entertainment.
The hands-free, lightweight design of the Glass Enterprise Edition 2 and the battery-saving features of the Pixel 6 provide a convenient, mobile connection and long-lasting video connection, allowing workers to focus on their best work—all of which will be made possible by BlueJeans’ secure and convenient video conferencing app and Verizon’s 5G capabilities on America’s most reliable network. The following are some of the key features of BlueJeans Meetings on Glass Enterprise Edition 2:
- Simplified Navigation: The Glass Enterprise Edition 2 interface allows users to easily navigate settings and apps, such as the BlueJeans Meetings feature settings, using the side mounted touchpad.
- Seamless Meeting Join Experience: Join a BlueJeans Meeting by scanning a QR code containing the meeting IDs and password.
- HD Video Collaboration: Glass Enterprise Edition 2’s built-in 8MP camera & the preloaded BlueJeans app can stream up to 720p HD video resolution and provides an immersive experience with spatial audio.
- Immersive Audio: Built directly into BlueJeans Meetings, Dolby Voice audio features world-class noise suppression to mitigate any potential disruptions that could impact timely issue resolution and spatial audio to deliver truly immersive collaboration.
- Connect to your remote workforce with 5G Connectivity: Pixel makes the most of 5G – quickly and efficiently access the Pixel’s 5G mobile hotspot, and share its connectivity with ease leveraging QR code Wi-Fi share.
- New mobile experiences: Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro’s significant redesigns combine superior technology with no-stress security features powered by the Google Tensor processor to boost workforce productivity and help protect sensitive data – they’re the smartest and fastest Pixel phones yet.
BlueJeans Meetings with Pixel 6 and Glass Enterprise Edition 2 provides enterprise remote and field workers with a simple and secure video communication solution that allows them to focus on their job rather than managing tools.