Amazon slightly reduces the price of its Halo View fitness tracker by $30 which is now available at only $49.99 down from $79.99. The $30 discount is available on all Halo View colors including Active Black, Sage Green, and Lavender Dream, and is available in Small/Medium and Medium/Large sizes.
Customers who buy the Halo View fitness tracker will also receive 1 year of Halo membership from Amazon which provides full access to exclusive Halo features, workouts, and programs, after that $3.99/month, learn more about Halo membership here.
Halo View fitness tracker was initially launched in Sep. 2021 for $79.99 featuring AMOLED AMOLED color display with haptic input, making it easy to track activity, sleep, blood oxygen levels, live workouts, text and motion notifications, and more. Halo View is designed to keep customers engaged and on track throughout the day by connecting them to Halo health measures.
See also: Amazon’s best holiday deals for 2021
With an optical sensor to monitor heart rate and blood oxygen, a skin temperature sensor, and an accelerometer, the slim capsule includes many sensors to give highly accurate information to enable Halo health insights.
Halo View is a lightweight, comfortable, and swim-proof wearable with a battery life of up to seven days and a charging time of fewer than 90 minutes. It’s available in three attractive sports band colors: Active Black, Sage Green, and Lavender Dream, as well as additional accessory band selections.
Halo Membership Benefits
- Discover: An ever-expanding catalog of workouts, sleep resources, nutrition programs, mindfulness exercises, and meditations created by Halo experts, as well as experts from 8fit, Aaptiv, American Heart Association, Exhale On Demand, Headspace, Julian Treasure, Mayo Clinic, Openfit, P.volve, Russell Wilson, Relax Melodies, and more. Over 150 programs are designed to drive useful discoveries, like if a lower temperature aids sleep, if yoga stretches contribute to a lower heart rate, or if a program of strength training reduces body fat percentage.
- Body: Medical research shows that body fat percentage is a better measure of overall health than weight or body mass index alone, but tools that measure this can be expensive or difficult to access. Using computer vision (CV) and machine learning (ML), Amazon Halo enables customers to measure their body fat percentage from the comfort and privacy of their own homes. The body is as accurate as methods a doctor would use, nearly twice as accurate as at-home smart scales, and has been clinically validated by Pennington Biomedical Research Center and Massachusetts General Hospital. Learn more about the Body feature.
- Activity: Informed by American Heart Association physical activity guidelines and the latest medical research, Amazon Halo awards points weekly, based on the intensity and duration of movement, not just the number of steps taken.
- Movement Health: Improving physical movement helps prepare the body to handle the demands of everyday life. Using just a smartphone camera and the Halo app, Movement Health uses CV and ML to assess mobility, stability, and posture, then recommends a custom program of corrective exercises.
- Sleep: The health benefits of consistently good sleep are well documented. Amazon Halo uses motion, heart rate, and temperature to measure time asleep and time awake; time spent in the various phases of sleep, including deep, light, and REM; and skin temperature while sleeping.
- Tone: The globally accepted definition of health includes physical, social, and emotional well-being. Tone uses ML to analyze energy and positivity in a customer’s voice so they can better understand how they may sound to others, which can help improve their communication and relationships. Learn more about the Tone feature.
- Alexa for Halo: Customers can connect their Alexa to Halo, giving them the ability to simply ask for updates on their health and wellness information—including activity score, sleep quality, and body composition—from an Alexa-enabled device. Just ask, “Alexa, how did I sleep last night?” or “Alexa, how many activity points do I have?”
FTC: GadgetBond.com is supported by readers like you. Our editorial team carefully selects all products recommended on our site. As an affiliate, we may receive compensation for purchases made through links on our site, at no additional cost to you. This helps us keep our website running. For more information, please read our ethics statement. Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change.