Rainbow Six Extraction will be landing with cross-play and Buddy Pass on January 20th, 2022 on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox Series X and S, PC, Google Stadia, Amazon Luna as well as through Epic Games Store, and Ubisoft Connect (formerly Uplay), and will be costs as low as $39.99 in the US which was planned to be a $60.
And don’t worry, those who preorder Rainbow Six Extraction at the old $60 will be refunded the difference, and new customers can preorder today at a new lower price of $39.99 ahead of January 20th.
Aside from the new details, each copy of Rainbow Six Extraction will include two Buddy Pass tokens, allowing you to invite your friends to play for free for up to 14 days. During those two weeks, you and your Buddy Pass buddies will gain Operator progression, which will increase your abilities and unlock new weapons and perks, and this progression will be carried over when your buddies buy the complete game.
Rainbow Six Extraction is a high-stakes tactical co-op shooter in which you must use your weapons, skills, and abilities to survive dynamic assaults on 12 unpredictable maps spanning across four zones.
Rainbow Six Extraction availability
Rainbow Six Extraction will be delivered on all platforms (mentioned above) on January 20th, 2022 for the new price of $39.99; preorders are available at the following stores.
- Rainbow Six Extraction for Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S — Microsoft Store | Best Buy (Physical) | Best Buy (Digital) | Amazon
- Rainbow Six Extraction for PS4 — Amazon | PlayStation Store | Best Buy
- Rainbow Six Extraction for PS5 — Amazon | PlayStation Store | Best Buy
- Rainbow Six Extraction — Epic Games Store
- Rainbow Six Extraction — Google Stadia
- Rainbow Six Extraction — Ubisoft Store
FTC: We receive compensation from the links on this page. Learn more