Amit Ji’s voice is now officially available on Alexa devices, read more from here. To enable Amit Ji’s voice on Alexa, make sure you have “introduced” by Alexa.
Just follow these simple steps:
- Say “Alexa, introduce me to Amitabh Bachchan” and listen to the instructions
- Confirm your purchase
- Say “Alexa, enable Amit ji wake word” on Echo devices to enable this feature
- On your Amazon shopping app (Android only), visit the Alexa section in the settings tab and enable “Amit ji” wake word
- Ask Amit ji for music, poetry, joke, tongue twisters, and more
- You can also ask “Amit ji, what can you do?” to explore more
Once setup, you can simply ask ‘Amit ji’ to inspire, entertain and cheer you every day. Amit ji’s voice experience today understands the same languages that Alexa can on your compatible devices. On your Echo devices, you can interact with Alexa and Amit ji in English, Hindi or both. To change the language, go to the device settings on your Alexa app or just say “Alexa, speak in Hindi” to your Echo device. On the Amazon shopping app, Amit ji and Alexa can interact in English only at launch.