The Temperature Control Smart Mug I’m talking about is costing you $149.95 ($5.95 less price on Amazon) and its actual name is “Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug 2.”
Ember Temperature Control Smart Mug 2 allows you to drink your choice beverage at the proper temperature. With this special coffee mug, you can monitor and control the coffee’s temperature directly from your phone or smartwatch.
Besides that, it has an automatic wake-up and sleep mode, a temperature-controlled drinking cup, and a battery that lasts longer up to 80 minutes with the built-in battery, or all day with the included charging coaster.
You can track your caffeine consumption with the Ember Mug’s companion app on your iPhone (the app is also available on Android) or Apple Watch, save presets for your favorite drinks, adjust the LED color, and more with Ember Mug.
Ember also keeps your chosen temperature constant for about 1.5 hours, ensuring that every sip of your hot beverage is perfect.
- Remotely set drinking temperature and control Ember settings from your iPhone (from Android as well)or Apple Watch
- Maintain your perfect drinking temperature in the 14-ounce mug for 80 minutes on a single charge—or all day on the included charging coaster
- Track your caffeine consumption in the Ember app integrated with the Health app
- The LED indicator informs you when a beverage is too hot to drink or has reached the desired temperature—or when the mug needs charging
- Made from stainless steel with a durable ceramic coating; maintains the beverage’s warmth while remaining cool to the touch
- 14 fluid ounce (414 milliliters) capacity
- IPX7 rated for full underwater submersion
- Reaches temperatures in a range from 120° to 145°F (50° to 62.5°C)
FTC: GadgetBond.com is supported by its readers. When you purchase through links on our site, we may receive compensation at no extra cost to you, this will help us to keep our website running. Read our ethics HERE. Note: The pricing and availability are accurate as of the time of publication but are subject to change in the future.