We may receive a portion of sales if you purchase a product through a link in this article at no cost to you, though all opinions are our own. For more information, please read our ethics statement. Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change.
If you want to pre-order the new Apple Watch Series 8, the GPS model will be priced at $399, while the GPS + Cellular model will be priced at $499. With a qualifying trade-in watch, you can save $175 on this watch at Best Buy (a US retailer) and get Apple Watch Series 8 for as low as $224 (or just $324 if you’re thinking about a GPS + Celular variant).
Related: Everything Apple Announced at September 7 Event
If you trade in an Apple Watch Series 5 or newer model, you can save up to $175 when you order Apple Watch Series 8, according to the Best Buy website. The trade-in value will vary depending on the watch model, and the watch must be turned on to be considered working, they added. Additionally, they won’t think about this offer if the device has a cracked screen or has been water damaged.
- 41mm (for 130-200mm wrists)
- Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS model) from $399 (or just $224 with trade-in)
- Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular model) from $499 (or just $324 with trade-in)
- 45mm (for 140-220mm wrists)
- Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS model) from $429 (or just $254 with trade-in)
- Apple Watch Series 8 (GPS + Cellular model) from $529 (or just $354 with trade-in)