As we already know, Will Smith has recently joined Fitbit as a new Ambassador as part of a strategic collaboration to provide exclusive content across social, where he featured in “Best Shape of My Life” a YouTube Originals docuseries which will be premiering on Monday, November 8th, 2021 on Will Smith YouTube Channel.
Will Smith also made a public vow to enhance his health and wellness in every way. There, he’ll create a Fitbit Premium-only collection of whole-health advice, including six sweat-inducing, endorphin-boosting workouts and mindfulness sessions in the Will Smith: StrongWill curriculum, which is now accessible, with more on the way in 2022 through Fitbit Premium.
Premium members may now digitally work with Will and his trainers to get their minds and bodies strong, with everything from room-shaking workouts to smooth stress-relieving techniques.
Fitbit and Will are also assisting Premium customers in achieving their goals by providing an easy curriculum that fits into your life, boosts your routine, and includes calorie-burning routines, form changes, guided mindfulness, and plenty of Will jokes to keep the energy levels up.
Stay inspired by Will’s trainers and participate in a selection of guided programs available only in Fitbit Premium – no gym or equipment required:
- Bodyweight Strength: Will Smith is no stranger to lifting weights, but sometimes even the Fresh Prince can’t make it to the gym. Join trainer Roz the Diva to learn strength-building techniques you can do without much equipment and explore one of Will’s favorite exercises.
- Core Challenge: To achieve the freshest fitness goals, start with your core, since that’s where peak performance is “born and raised.” Join trainer Jahdy to explore Will’s favorite techniques to strengthen, engage and stretch your core.
- Find Your Center: Will Smith always makes this clear: when training your body, it’s just as important to train your mind. Join trainer Faith Hunter on a mindful look inward to hone your mental fitness with deep breathing exercises and meditation.
- Mobility Flow Yoga: Yoga has been key to Will’s fitness success. Follow trainer Hiro Landazuri through a progressive mobility yoga flow to work your dexterity, flexibility, and stability. Namaste!
- Let’s Go Cardio!: In this workout, trainer Maya Monza takes you from warmup, through 10 cardio-intensive exercises, to cool down without skipping a beat. Have some water and a towel ready, because elevating your heart rate and breaking a sweat is what it’s all about. Like Will says, “Let’s turn this furnace on!”
- Upper Body HIIT: The faster the better: Trainer Bianca G delivers a high-energy, high-intensity interval training workout focused on the upper body and core to burn calories, gain endurance and build muscle fast.
Will Smith also wears the new Fitbit Charge 5 tracker, which complements his workout routine, reminds him to be active, and assists with stress management and mental health.
In the United States, the Fitbit Charge 5 tracker costs $179.95, CA$229.95 in Canada, £169.99 in the United Kingdom, €179.95 in Europe, A$269.95 in Australia, and ₹14,999 in India. Steel Blue/Platinum Stainless Steel, Lunar White/Soft Gold Stainless Steel, and Black/Graphite Stainless Steel will be offered.
Fitbit Charge 5 Features
- Fitbit ECG (Electrocardiogram) App: Keep track of your heart health with a compatible ECG app that assesses your heart for atrial fibrillation—a heart rhythm irregularity—and share the results with your doctor. (Coming soon in select countries)
- EDA (Electrodermal Activity) Scan App: Use the on-wrist EDA Scan app to detect electrodermal activity—tiny changes in your skin’s sweat level which may indicate your body’s response to stress.
- Stress Management Score: Get a daily score showing your body’s physical response to stress. You can see how your exercise routine, mindfulness practice, and sleep help to manage your stress levels.
- Reflections: Easily log your mood in the app from Very Stressed to Very Calm and observe changes over time.
- Oxygen Saturation (SpO2) Monitoring: Track SpO2—the level of oxygen in your blood—to help you learn when there may be an indication of important changes in your overall wellness. (Not available in all markets)
- Heart Rate Variability: Understand if your body is showing potential signs of stress, illness, or fatigue based on your past month’s trends in the variation of time between each heartbeat—known as heart rate variability. (Not available in all countries)
- Breathing Rate: Get to know your average breaths per minute and see if there are any sudden increases that could indicate a change in your well-being with a view of your breathing rate trends from the past month. (Not available in all countries)
- Skin Temperature Tracking: Track your skin temperature variation each night so you can be aware of potential signs of changes in your body like fever or ovulation. (Not available in all markets)
- Sleep Score & Sleep Stages: Get a better understanding of your sleep quality with a daily Sleep Score and graphs of your time in light, deep, and REM sleep.
- Menstrual Cycle Tracking: Know your body better by using the Fitbit app to log periods, record symptoms, and discover patterns in your cycle. (This feature may not accurately predict your menstrual cycles or related information. This feature is intended only to help users monitor and keep track of certain information.)
- Health & Wellness Reminders: Activate optional personalized reminders for beneficial tasks that can be tough to remember, like staying hydrated, sticking to a sleep schedule, finding time to exercise, and more.
- Daily Readiness Score: Do what’s best for your body with a Daily Readiness Score that shows whether you’re ready to work out or should prioritize recovery. (Coming soon, may be available in English only and not in all locales.)
- Active Zone Minutes: Get the results you want from every workout. Active Zone Minutes uses your heart rate to guide you toward your desired intensity level.
- 24/7 Heart Rate Tracking with PurePulse: Track calorie burn and optimize workouts with PurePulse continuous heart rate tracking, then see your resting heart rate trends and cardio fitness level in the Fitbit app.
- Built-In GPS: See your real-time pace & distance without your phone using built-in GPS during outdoor activity, then see a map of your workout route in the Fitbit app. (Up to 5 hours with continuous GPS)
- SmartTrack: Forget to start tracking? No problem. SmartTrack automatically recognizes and records workouts like elliptical, runs, swims, and more.
- Workout Intensity Map: After outdoor exercise with GPS, check your workout intensity map in the Fitbit app to see your pace and heart rate zones throughout your route.
- 20 Exercise Modes: Set personal goals for runs, rides, and more, then get real-time stats to help you keep your pace or maintain your target heart rate zone.
- Cardio Fitness Level: Get to know your VO2 max—a measurement of how well your body uses oxygen when you’re working your hardest—and see how you improve over time.
- Swimproof: Get water resistance up to 50 meters, and feel free to wear Charge 5 in the pool, in the rain, at the beach, and beyond.
- Notifications: Get notifications for calls, texts, calendar events, and smartphone apps like Gmail, WhatsApp, and Facebook—plus send quick replies right from your wrist. (Quick replies for Android users only.)
- Google Fast Pair: Android users can use Google Fast Pair to help streamline setup and get going on goals.
- Sleep Mode: Use the sleep mode to mute smartphone notifications and stop your screen from turning on at night. Set a schedule on your wrist to turn sleep mode on automatically.
- Smart Wake: Wake up feeling rested with the Smart Wake alarm that goes off during your optimal stage of sleep—within 30 minutes before its set time.
- Do Not Disturb Mode: Mute call, text, calendar, and app notifications during the day using do not disturb mode.
- Up to 7-Day Battery Life: Track all your moves for up to 7 days without having to stop for a charge with long battery life.
- Vibrant Color Display: Bring your stats to life on a new color touchscreen that’s two times brighter than Charge 4 in daylight and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- Always-On Display Mode: See real-time exercise stats and check the time with just a glance—even mid plank—when you turn on the always-on display.
- Infinity Bands: Infinity bands are flexible and optimized for workouts and all-day wear. Plus, with a quick-release mechanism, it’s easier than ever to swap looks.
- Accessories: Easily switch up your look with accessories that have a new quick-release mechanism.
FTC: Readers like you help support GadgetBond.com. When you purchase through links on our site, we may receive compensation at no extra cost to you, this will help us to keep our website running. Read our ethics HERE. Note: The pricing and availability are accurate as of the time of publication but are subject to change in the future.