We may receive a portion of sales if you purchase a product through a link in this article at no cost to you, though all opinions are our own. For more information, please read our ethics statement. Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change.
Verizon continues its push to build its enterprise business with the launch of a product that allows corporate clients to create virtual events and live stream videos to social media platforms using its BlueJeans video conferencing service.
BlueJeans customers will be able to live stream their videos to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and Twitch, with support for the real-time messaging protocol (RTMP) and other platforms, according to the company.
Brands will use ‘BlueJeans Studio‘ to organize virtual events to advertise their products and services, according to Chris Lewter, VP and GM of BlueJeans by Verizon. He also mentioned that the platform may be used for staff training.
Since Verizon bought BlueJeans in 2020, the company has launched a slew of new products, including enterprise video. Since then, the operator has created a telemedicine service and a remote learning tool using videoconferencing technology and Google Glass.
Penske Entertainment, which owns the Indycar Series and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway, is a Verizon enterprise customer that has already used BlueJeans for virtual events, including the first remote meeting of drivers racing in the Indy500 race, as well as a partner summit.
BlueJeans Studio could save money for businesses organizing several virtual events because it allows them to create their own material for a monthly price rather than paying for resources on an as-needed basis, according to Verizon.
BlueJeans Studio is included in the price of the operator’s Events platform subscriptions, which start at $42 per month.
BlueJeans Studio features
- No technical integration: BlueJeans Studio is web-based and built into the Events platform to enable anyone to host, manage and create stunning events without any technical or AV support.
- Ease of use: No production expertise is required. A few simple clicks create beautiful, engaging video streams.
- Cost-Effective: Brands can save thousands compared to hiring production and AV support to improve the visual appeal of any event. Event plans start at $42 per month.
- All-in-one event platform: Send invites, secure the event, get post-event analytics, and save unlimited recording hours.
- Highest video quality: 1080p picture quality elevates the event and brand.
- Highlight more presenters: Capacity of up to 150 presenters—more than any other event platform.
- Host unlimited events: Monthly and annual plans allow users to host as many events as needed, rather than paying per event.
“Virtual events have become a fundamental part of every business strategy, whether that be for individual creators looking to build brand visibility or for enterprise teams working on communication, training or lead generation initiatives,” said Chris Lewter, VP and GM, BlueJeans by Verizon. “With the addition of Studio to provide premium production services, combined with our leading event assist support team, BlueJeans Events is the optimal solution to help brands of all sizes transform their virtual events to really wow their audiences.”
“As an industry leader in motorsports, Penske Entertainment (owner of the INDYCAR SERIES and the Indianapolis Motor Speedway) and Team Penske are always looking for ways to innovate and drive success throughout our corporate sponsorships,” said Jonathan Gibson, Penske Corporation, Executive Vice President of Marketing and Business Development.
“BlueJeans has been a critical partner to what we do from a technology perspective, allowing us to collaborate cross-functionally and map out a clear virtual events strategy. Using the BlueJeans platform to produce the first-ever virtual drivers meeting the Saturday before the Indy500, and using BlueJeans to deliver a successful Partner Summit, allowed us to build stronger connections with partners and fans alike. We look forward to seeing how the platform further evolves to help us deliver even better experiences and engagement in the years ahead,” he added.