Snapchat Business has announced the launch of its first Snap Focus AR certification, a new Augmented Reality approach for Advertisers. According to the company, this five-part learning program provides hands-on instruction and real-life examples to help you develop a better understanding of how AR can help you achieve your business and marketing goals.
This new certification includes practice-based instruction and case studies for marketers, media planners, buyers, and strategists to show you exactly how to use augmented reality to promote interaction with your audience.
“Our newest Snap Focus certification starts with AR basics, where you’ll learn the background and history of this technology that has become a must-have marketing utility. Then, we’ll walk you through how to get started, build and scale lenses, and measure your results.”
This certification includes:
- Introduction to AR for Business — Learn the background and history of Augmented Reality, how it accelerates business and marketing today, and how Snap AR is a leader in the space.
- AR for Every Objective — Discover why AR is an essential, evergreen tool for customer engagement, how to get started, and how to choose a format that drives Snapchatters to interact with your brand and take action.
- Amplify Lenses with Paid Media — Learn how AR fits into your big picture strategy and get hands-on practice in buying the best Lens placement or distribution for your campaign goals, so you can drive reach and engagement.
- Measure and Optimize AR Campaigns — Get confident with tracking metrics with Ads Manager reporting, A/B testing, and key optimization levers to boost the performance of your AR campaigns.
- Create Lenses at Scale — Build an AR lens experience from scratch, from a template, or by working with an approved Lens Creator or Partner to bring your campaign to life.