Nuheara is a smart-hearing startup company started by Justin Miller in Australia. Their product design leverages digital technology to deliver hearing aid capabilities into genuine wireless headphones.
For a limited time only, Nuheara is offering $50 off on its IQbuds2 MAX wireless noise-canceling earbud with active hearing amplification at BestBuy.com, bringing the price down to $449.99 from $499.99.
- IQbuds2 MAX ($449.99, save $50) – Visit BestBuy.com
- IQbuds2 MAX (Reg. $499.99) – Visit official website
The IQbuds2 MAX has hybrid Active Noise Cancellation and unique capabilities for customizing and improving the soundscape of the wearer. Wearers may enjoy music, conversations, or silence wherever they go thanks to Nuheara’s EarID technology and Speech in Noise Control (SINC).
The IQbuds2 MAX has a magnetic charging case that can provide up to 32 hours of on-the-go hearing improvement and 20 hours of Bluetooth streaming. Bluetooth 5 compatibility allows for speedier data transfer over a greater distance.
IQbuds2 MAX features
- True Personalization — Nuheara’s EarID technology uses a convenient mobile app to assess a wearer’s hearing and automatically calibrate the buds to their personal hearing profile. EarID uses the clinically validated NAL-NL2 hearing test—a neural network-driven system that optimizes the hearing augmentation engine to the user’s personal preferences. This provides research-grade hearing customization without the need to visit audiology specialists.
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation — With the most advanced form of ANC, IQbuds2 MAX uses three microphones to analyze and process sounds both inside and outside the ear. Advanced filtering circuitry creates cancellation waves in the ear to reduce distracting sounds and in-ear occlusion. With the tap of a finger, users can block external noises. Working in combination with SINC, this feature delivers a premium dual noise-isolation experience for unparalleled noise mitigation and control.
- Situational Sound — Nuheara’s proprietary Speech in Noise Control (SINC) adds unique sound controls for each situation. With SINC, wearers can quickly toggle their earbuds to the most comfortable noise settings for their location—muting background noise and enhancing focus on their direct conversations in a noisy environment.
- Advanced Digital Signal Processing — IQbuds2 MAX triple-core DSP system delivers optimal hearing fidelity and reduces occlusion to deliver the most natural enhanced sound ever in a hearing bud. IQbuds2 MAX has a 450MIPS signal processing engine in each earbud, offering an optimal natural sound experience.
- Sonic Accuracy — A large 9.2mm dynamic driver with a vented acoustical design provides pitch-perfect sound fidelity. This improves sound quality, especially bass, which can be an issue with smaller earbuds.
- App Syncing with iPhone and Android — Nuheara’s user-friendly apps allow full control of the listening environment, including noise reduction and hearing processing. Users can adjust hearing preferences from the app and receive future developments and upgrades for the IQbuds2
- Intelligent controls — Nuheara’s smart sensors provide intuitive tap-touch and gesture control for a seamless user experience.
- Water and sweat-resistant — All of Nuheara’s products are designed to maximize compatibility for an active lifestyle.
Hearing loss sufferers are anticipated to nearly double in number by 2050, according to the World Health Organization. Traditional hearing aids, which cost an average of $2,300 per ear and must be obtained through an audiologist, are clearly out of reach for many individuals. While persons with serious hearing loss should seek medical advice for solutions tailored to their needs, those who simply have trouble following conversations in noisy restaurants could benefit from a less expensive solution like the IQbuds2 MAX.
FTC: GadgetBond.com is supported by readers like you. Our editorial team carefully selects all products recommended on our site. As an affiliate, we may receive compensation for purchases made through links on our site, at no additional cost to you. This helps us keep our website running. For more information, please read our ethics statement. Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change.