Looking for Hue gradient lighting to fulfill your entertainment at home, then Philips Hue Play Gradient Lights trips might help you with that which comes in two sizes i.e. 55” & 65”. Both sizes of Philips Hue Play Gradient Lights trips are now $30 off at the Best Buy online store, which means you can now purchase it for only $199.99 (Was $229.99) and $219.99 (Was $249.99) for 55” & 65” respectively.
- Philips Hue Play Gradient Lights trips (55”) at $199.99 (Was $229.99) — Check at Best Buy
- Philips Hue Play Gradient Lights trips (65”) at $219.99 (Was $249.99) — Check at Best Buy
Features at glance
- DIY installation
- Attaches to the rear of 55 to 60″ for 55” and 65 to 70″ for 65” TVs using the included clips
- Diffused light effect and color-changing LEDs
- Hue Bridge and Hue Sync Box required for operation
- Delivers lights that dance, flash, dim, and brighten in sync with the content on your TV screen when connected to a Hue Sync Box
- Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, iOS, Android, Hue app, and Hue Sync Box app
- Voice control via Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri
Philips‘ Hue Play Gradient Lightstrip (55″) creates a lighting environment in your entertainment room. With the provided mounting clips, this strip mounts to the back of 55 to 60″ for 55″ and 65 to 70″ for 65″ wall-mounted or standing TVs to sync your lights for an immersive movie, TV, gaming, or music experience.
For functionality, a Hue Bridge and a Hue Sync Box (both sold separately) are required. You may customize your experience by controlling the speed, brightness, and intensity of the lights using an iOS or Android device when linked to the Hue app and Hue Sync app.
This dimmable strip offers a light output of 1100 lumens and a color temperature range of 2000 to 6500 Kelvins, allowing it to produce up to 16 million colors. Its 25,000-hour lifespan ensures that it will survive for many years. For hands-free voice control, Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and Siri are all supported.
FTC: We receive compensation from the links on this page. Learn more