Razer BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed has a 65% gaming keyboard with full-height keys, as well as arrow and navigation keysets, and features Razer HyperSpeed Wireless technology which provides low-latency wireless connectivity in a compact form factor.
The BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed takes advantage of Razer’s new HyperSpeed Multi-Device Dongle, which lets you connect a compatible Razer HyperSpeed keyboard and mouse to your PC with just one dongle. With compatibility for the HyperSpeed Multi-Device Dongle already built into a wide range of existing HyperSpeed Wireless enabled products, the new dongle helps to decrease desktop clutter while also freeing up a useful USB port.
The Bluetooth capability of the BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed allows for easy switching between up to three paired devices. The connectivity choices are completed with a USB-C connector, which allows for simultaneous use and charging, with each full charge lasting up to 200 hours of use.
BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed Specs:
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless Technology
- Razer HyperSpeed Multi-device Support
- Connect via Razer HyperSpeed Wireless (2.4 GHz), Bluetooth, or USB-C
- Razer Mechanical Switches designed for gaming
- Doubleshot ABS Keycaps
- 80 million keystroke lifespan
- Razer Chroma RGB customizable backlighting with 16.8 million color options
- Hybrid On-Board Memory and Cloud Storage – up to 5 profiles
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- N-key roll-over
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Aluminum construction
FTC: GadgetBond.com is supported by readers like you. Our editorial team carefully selects all products recommended on our site. As an affiliate, we may receive compensation for purchases made through links on our site, at no additional cost to you. This helps us keep our website running. For more information, please read our ethics statement. Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change.