Razer BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed has a 65% gaming keyboard with full-height keys, as well as arrow and navigation keysets, and features Razer HyperSpeed Wireless technology which provides low-latency wireless connectivity in a compact form factor.
The BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed takes advantage of Razer’s new HyperSpeed Multi-Device Dongle, which lets you connect a compatible Razer HyperSpeed keyboard and mouse to your PC with just one dongle. With compatibility for the HyperSpeed Multi-Device Dongle already built into a wide range of existing HyperSpeed Wireless enabled products, the new dongle helps to decrease desktop clutter while also freeing up a useful USB port.
The Bluetooth capability of the BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed allows for easy switching between up to three paired devices. The connectivity choices are completed with a USB-C connector, which allows for simultaneous use and charging, with each full charge lasting up to 200 hours of use.
BlackWidow V3 Mini HyperSpeed Specs:
- Razer HyperSpeed Wireless Technology
- Razer HyperSpeed Multi-device Support
- Connect via Razer HyperSpeed Wireless (2.4 GHz), Bluetooth, or USB-C
- Razer Mechanical Switches designed for gaming
- Doubleshot ABS Keycaps
- 80 million keystroke lifespan
- Razer Chroma RGB customizable backlighting with 16.8 million color options
- Hybrid On-Board Memory and Cloud Storage – up to 5 profiles
- Razer Synapse 3 enabled
- N-key roll-over
- Fully programmable keys with on-the-fly macro recording
- Gaming mode option
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling
- Aluminum construction
FTC: We receive compensation from the links on this page, more.