Today Pinterest unveiled the new feature called Idea Pins to all creators in the US, UK, Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Austria, and Switzerland. The Idea Pins is a new multi-page video format that allowing creators to create inspiring content which helps them to better interact with their audiences or building more engagement on Pinterest.
Also, Idea Pins allows creators to publish high-quality, long-lasting, and most importantly savable content directly to Pinterest. Pinterest Global Data report shows the growth of daily created Idea Pins nearly 4x since January 2021.
Idea Pin creation now includes:
- Video recording and editing for up to 20 pages of content
- Voice over recording so creators can add their own personal voice
- Music selection by Epidemic Sound
- Ghost mode transition tools (perfect for those before-and-afters!)
- Detail pages for instructions or ingredients
- Interactive elements like people tagging and stickers
- Multi-draft save so Creators can publish more ideas
- Export options to share content beyond Pinterest
- Topic tagging, a publishing feature that helps connect content to relevant interests
- The Creator Code – our content policy designed to keep Pinterest a positive and inspiring place