We may receive a portion of sales if you purchase a product through a link in this article at no cost to you, though all opinions are our own. For more information, please read our ethics statement. Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change.
Get an exclusive 10% off on Parallels Desktop for Mac including Parallels Desktop STD Edition, Parallels Desktop PRO, and Parallels Desktop Business Edition when you use the promo code PARALLELS10 at checkout. Just make sure that the code will expire on December 31st, 2021.
- Parallels Desktop STD Edition for $99.99 (One-Time)
- Parallels Desktop PRO for $99/Year
- Parallels Desktop Business Edition $99/Year
Parallels Desktop is a Mac-based application that runs Microsoft Windows (including the most recent Windows 11, which was officially released on October 5th, 2021) that runs Windows directly on Mac computers faster and smoother without rebooting. Their latest Parallels Desktop 17 is fully optimized for Intel and Apple M1 chip Mac computers and now performs up to 38% faster, allowing users to resume Windows even faster.
Here is what’s new in Parallels Desktop 17
- Parallels Desktop for Mac has been rebuilt and optimized to natively run on Apple M1 and Intel-powered devices with improvements in speed and performance.
- Now fully support to new macOS Monterey (ver. 12 or later)
- The Parallels Desktop version 17 also brings new features and functionality to macOS that deliver exceptional performance.
- Parallels Desktop 17 also evaluates your hardware and automatically allocates the optimal number of resources for your virtual machines so that you get the best performance and experience possible.
- Also, version 17 delivers a seamless end-to0end user experience by reducing distracting changes in appearance during Windows sign-in, shutdown, and software updates.
Parallels Desktop also runs on Chrome OS devices (version 85 or later), allowing users to run Windows OS on Chrome OS and benefit from robust application support, such as full Microsoft Office support and drag-and-drop file transfer between Chrome OS and Windows.
Parallels have solutions for both home and business use, with home products such as Parallels Desktop for Mac, Parallels Toolbox for Mac & Windows, and Parallels Access allowing users to access and execute applications on their desktop computer.
The business products include Remote Application Server, Desktop for Mac Business Edition, Desktop for Mac Pro Edition, Parallels Desktop for Chrome OS, and Parallels device management for Microsoft Endpoint Configuration Manager (MECM) to discover, enroll and manage Mac computers, iPads, and iPhones along with Windows devices.
Parallels Access for Business is included with the business product, allowing your team members to access their desktop PCs and execute apps as if they were sitting at their workstations from anywhere in the globe, on any device.