FTC: GadgetBond.com is supported by readers like you. Our editorial team carefully selects all products recommended on our site. As an affiliate, we may receive compensation for purchases made through links on our site, at no additional cost to you. This helps us keep our website running. For more information, please read our ethics statement. Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change.
Over Black Friday and Cyber Monday, consumers were treated to a wide range of amazing VPN deals, and some of the leading providers have extended their best deals into the Christmas shopping season. NordVPN is one such service provider, and a two-year subscription is still available for $2.99 per month.
A two-year NordVPN Christmas deal is not only 68% off the usual cost, but it also includes three months free. This plan gives you access to over 5,000 servers around the world, six simultaneous connections, fast connection speeds, and much more. NordVPN also has a strict no-logging policy, which ensures that your data is always safe.
So, how much money are we saving here? That is dependent on the NordVPN subscription you are considering. There are three options: the Standard plan, the Plus plan, and the Complete plan, with savings ranging from 45% to 68% off NordVPN 1 and 2 years plans compare to regular monthly rates.
|NordVPN Plans||2-Year Plans||1-Year Plans|
|Standard||$2.99/mo. + 3 Free months||$4.49/mo. + 3 Free months|
|Plus||$3.99/mo. + 3 Free months||$5.49/mo. + 3 Free months|
|Complete||$5.29/mo. + 3 Free months||$6.79/mo. + 3 Free months|
Because your online data and privacy deserve to be taken seriously, you should prioritize VPNs that take the same approach. NordVPN is an excellent example of a service that works quietly in the background to protect all of your activity and personal information.
If this VPN does not fit your budget, then explore our best VPN roundup and look for your budget deals, as well as keep an eye on our Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, as well as our frequent Daily Deals.
- Over 5,000 servers — NordVPN has a fleet of 5,144 servers in 60 countries in the Americas, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and the Middle East.
- Strict logging policy — NordVPN didn’t log any of our web traffic, IP addresses, servers used, etc.
- Kill switch — When we lost our Internet connection unexpectedly, the app automatically shut down Chrome so our web traffic would stay hidden from our Internet Service Provider and any bad actors on the network.
- Torrent and Netflix access — We could torrent movies and TV shows through uTorrent, or simply Netflix and chill when the time called for it. Another VPN with Netflix and torrenting access is ExpressVPN. Compare ExpressVPN vs. NordVPN to learn more.
- 256-bit encryption — NordVPN encrypted our web traffic and IP addresses using AES 256-bit encryption, the current industry standard.
- Multi-hop — On top of that, we had the option to encrypt our data more than once through multiple servers, giving us added protection online.
- Up to six simultaneous connections — Every subscription NordVPN offers can handle up to six devices connected at the same time, which should be enough for most people.
- Apps — NordVPN has apps not only for iOS and Android devices but also for Windows, macOS, Linux, Proxy, routers, and NAS.
- Browser extensions — It has browser extensions for Chrome and Firefox, as well, if you prefer to use an app.