Nintendo just announced the Nintendo Switch OLED Model, a new product to their family with a gorgeous 7-inch OLED screen which will be available to purchase on October 8, 2021, and will be available for $349.99.
The new Nintendo Switch OLED Model just got a little big size with its vibrant 7-inch OLED screen with vivid colors and crisp contrast. It also features a wide adjustable stand for tabletop mode, a new dock with a wired LAN port, 64GB of internal storage, and enhanced audio for handheld and tabletop play.
Nintendo Switch (OLED model) allows players to play on the TV and share the detachable Joy-Con controllers for right-out-of-the-box multiplayer fun. And just like both Nintendo Switch and Nintendo Switch Lite, with Nintendo Switch (OLED model), the system can be taken on the go to enjoy its play-anywhere versatility. A carrying case and screen protector set for Nintendo Switch (OLED model) will also be available.
Nintendo Switch (OLED model) will let players experience enhancements in all three play modes:
- TV mode: Set the Nintendo Switch (OLED model) system into the dock to play Nintendo Switch games on the TV. By using the built-in wired LAN port, players can enjoy another way to connect online in TV mode.
- Tabletop mode: Flip the stand on the back of the system and use the system’s screen to play multiplayer games using two Joy-Con controllers right out of the box. A wide adjustable stand makes for a solid and sturdy foundation. It allows players to freely tilt the system and adjust the viewing angle, so it makes it easier to see the screen.
- Handheld mode: Players can bring the system wherever they go in handheld mode and play local or online multiplayer with friends. The system’s 7-inch OLED screen provides vivid color and crisp contrast.
New Nintendo Switch OLED Model will come in two color options:
- Nintendo Switch (OLED model) white set, which features white Joy-Con controllers, a black main unit, and a white dock.
- Nintendo Switch (OLED model) neon red/neon blue set, which features neon red and neon blue Joy-Con controllers, a black main unit, and a black dock.
Also, the old Joy-Con for Nintendo Switch is compatible with the new Nintendo Switch OLED Model, and the new model is also compatible with all of the Nintendo Switch Games.
We may receive a portion of sales if you purchase a product through a link in this article at no cost to you, though all opinions are our own. For more information, please read our ethics statement. Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change.
Deal of the Day*
*Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date and time indicated and are subject to change.