MSI announced its new SPATIUM M390 NVMe SSD to their SSD family with promising up to 3300Mbps read and 3000Mbps write speed and available in 500GB and 1TB models and comes with a 5-year limited warranty.
The new SPATIUM M390 is a 3D NAND flash technology-based Gen3 PCIe NVMe SSD which is works with older desktops and laptops and fit in PCIe 3.0 x4 M.2 (2280) slots and also compatible with Gen2 and Gen1.
The new SPATIUM M390 NVMe SSD is best suitable for demanding work every day like video editing and rendering, playing AAA titles, or transferring a high amount of data in just a few minutes or seconds.
The M390 supports a wide range of data error correction features, including LPDC ECC and E2E Data Protection, and has a high TBW (Terabytes Written) rating for exceptional durability and lifespan. See more product details at MSI.
MSI SPATIUM M390 Features
- PCIe Gen3x4 interface and complies with the NVMe 1.4 standard
- Controller: PHISON E15T
- Sequential Read speeds up to 3300MB/s and Write speeds up to 3000MB/s
- Up to 400 TBW
- Built-in data security and error-correction capabilities
- 500GB to 1TB capacities in M.2 2280 form factor
- Suitable for both desktop and notebook
- 5-Year Warranty