Lenovo launched the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 world’s first gaming smartphone with integrated Twin Turbo-Fan Cooling and intuitive Octa Trigger Controls allows gamers to bind more weapons and tools to give them accuracy while playing games.
The active Twin Turbo-Fan cooling system helps to keep everything cool when playing games for a longer time period, the Lenovo Legion phone’s balanced ATA 2.0 dual design allows the CPU to be placed in the middle keeping gamers’ hands away from any heat dissipation. Dual fans can work together to move the cool airflow through the hot components, so you can get a smooth gaming experience when playing games.
Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 has a total of eight virtual keys for gaming where four virtual keys work for ultrasonic shoulder keys, two virtual keys handle rear capacitance screen touchpoints, and the two keys provide in-display force touchpoints. The Octa-Triggers allows gamers a perfect grip on the smartphone when holding it horizontally, which means players can get more action, weapons, tools, and of course accuracy in gaming.
The new dual X-axis haptic vibration linear motors enable incredibly precise tactile feedback, which combined with the impressive display and supreme sound, gives gamers a totally immersive sensory experience.
The next-level Lenovo Legion Realm where Android mobile gamers can access an inclusive ecosystem for their gaming experience. In Lenovo Legion Realm, users can access the latest news, game offers, and online events.
Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 mobile chipset with built-in Snapdragon X60 5G Modem-RF System provides fast 5G performance over sub-6GHz and mmWave connections, including dual 5G SIM connectivity, it can configure up to 18GB of LPDDR5 RAM and up to 512GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
It features a wide 6.92-inch AMOLED HDR 10+ display with a smooth 144Hz refresh rate and 720Hz touch sampling rate. With ultra-vivid graphics, richer colors, and finer detail, the AI-powered Pixelworks i6 Processor raises the bar for visually immersive gaming and multimedia.
The i6 chip adds power features like AI Display Processing, Always-on HDR, AI-Picture Quality Engine, Auto Adaptive Display, Skin Tone Accuracy, and Dark Noise Suppression to its ultra-efficient design. TÜV Rheinland-certified flicker-free DC dimming and ultra-smooth brightness regulation help protect gamers’ eyes from visual exhaustion.
Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 comes with a 44MP pop-up camera with AI features for background removal and the application of stylized filters and animated avatar effects. The 44MP pop-up camera with ultra-wide 84-degree autofocus lens offers streamers incredible detail plus excellent low-light performance.
The four AI-optimized noise-canceling microphones provide better streaming quality audio even in busy environments. Surprisingly, Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 pack with a dual 5500mAh battery (each 2750mAh) with dual USB Type-C ports for battery charging and support for 90W fast charging. The battery can charge 4500mAh in just 17 minutes via dual USB Type-C ports and fully charge in just 30 minutes via both ports.
The Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 is expected to be available starting April 2021 in China (called Lenovo Legion Phone 2 Pro in China) and in select markets in the Asia Pacific and Europe in May 2021. In Europe, the Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 with 16GB/512GB memory option and charging dock included will start at €999.00 (including VAT). The Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 with 12GB/256GB memory option without the additional charging accessory will start at €799.00 (including VAT).
Currently, I found the price of Lenovo Legion Phone Duel 2 price listed on Giztop.com which is 8GB + 128GB at $699, 12GB + 256GB at $799, 16GB + 512GB at $999, and 18GB + 512GB at $1,199.
- Special Features: ATA 2.0 (Advanced Technology Architecture), Octa-Trigger in a ‘console controller-like array with Quad Ultrasonic Shoulder keys, Dual pressure touch buttons, Dual Capacitance keys input, Dual HaptiX – Dual X-Axis Haptic Vibration Linear Motors
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 5G Mobile Platform with 5nm processor technology, 8 cores Kryo 680 (firstname.lastname@example.orgG + email@example.comG + firstname.lastname@example.orgG), Adreno 660 @840MHz
- Display: 6.92″ 20.5:9 (2460 x 1080) 144 Hz AMOLED 8-bit HDR gaming display, 720Hz touch sampling rate, 800 nits outdoor-readable brightness (1300 nits peak), 111.1% DCI-P3 color gamut coverage, Pixelworks i6 AI tunning, HDR10+ certified, TÜV Low Blue Light certification, Corning Gorilla Glass 5
- Design & Weight: 176mm x 78.5mm x 9.9mm (12.56mm mid), Weighs 259g, Colors: Ultimate Black and Titanium White
- RAM & Storage: 12GB/16GB/18GB LPDDR5 RAM, 256GB/512GB UFS3.1 Storage
- Front camera: 44MP Samsung GH1+ Camera, f/2.0 aperture, 0.7 µm, 5 lens, 84˚ wide angle, Video recording: 4K video recording at 30 fps, or 60 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps, or 60 fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps / Slow motion mode: 720P@240fps, 720P@120fps, 1080P@120fps
- Rear Camera: 64MP OmniVision flagship OV64A image sensor, f/1.9 aperture, 1.0 µm pixel, 7 lens, 82° field of view, 16 MP f/2.2 aperture and 123° field of view 1.0 µm pixel, Digital zoom up to 10x, Video recording: HDR 10+ video recording at 4K@30fps, 8K video recording at 24 fps, 4K video recording at 30 fps, or 60 fps, 1080p HD video recording at 30 fps, or 60 fps, 720p HD video recording at 30 fps / Slow motion mode: 720P@240fps, 720P@120fps,1080P@240fps, 1080P@120fps /Audio Zoom/Director mode /Dual mode
- OS: ZUI 12.5 based on Android 11
- Battery: 5500mAh (2750mAh x 2), Turbo Charging: up to 90W quick charging (sold separately); Fast Charging: 65W quick charging
- Audio Features: Dual front-facing speakers and Dolby Atmos, 7-magnet stereo speaker with dual smart amplifier for louder, deeper and less distorted sound effect, Equivalent to dual 1.6 cc speakers, Audio Output: 48 kHz / 16-bit standard (USB-C output), Game Mode for better in-game sounding experience with localization capability, Four Microphones with noise reduction technology
- Sensor: Fingerprint sensor, 3D motion sensor, Electronic Compass, Gyroscope, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, Quad Ultrasonic Shoulder keys, Dual Capacitance keys, Dual Force Touch sensor
- Navigation: GPS (L1+L5)／AGPS／GLONASS／BEIDOU (L1+L5)/ Galileo(L1+L5) / QZSS
FTC: We receive compensation from the links on this page, more.