FTC: Readers like you help support GadgetBond.com. When you purchase through links on our site, we may receive compensation at no extra cost to you, this will help us to keep our website running. Read our ethics HERE. Note: The pricing and availability are accurate as of the time of publication but are subject to change in the future.
Wanna build a remarkable website quickly and easily? Then you can do it on your own with this free drag-and-drop website builder that helps you to build an awesome website.
The majority of website builders force you to compromise. You can use a legacy website builder that is incredibly extendable but inaccessible to you and any other non-technical teammates, or you can use a simple web page builder that allows you to create content quickly but lacks capabilities for developers. Selecting a technical or non-technical website builder can cause you to take longer when you try to expand your company.
Meanwhile, check our sister website “WPRiddle.com” which helps you to set up a free blog (and it is part of the GadgetBond’s network).
You need a website builder that both marketers and developers can use if you want to expand your business online. Although developers can use HubSpot free website builder, it was created particularly for business owners who want to make quick changes to their websites. Without being constrained by a developer, also, you can take control of the website and update its look as you see fit.
Build a fast, secure, reliable website
Most website builders leave the security, speed, and reliability of your website up to chance. But you’re a marketer, not an IT professional. So, to free up your time to concentrate on giving your website’s users a great user experience, HubSpot’s free website builder handles all of the maintenance jobs associated with a traditional website.
Leverage the full HubSpot CRM platform
Your website should be your organization’s most important marketing asset. However, if your website builder is isolated from the tools you use to manage your business, you’re restricting the possibilities of your website. To guarantee that your website generates results, HubSpot‘s platform includes a free website builder.
You can manage the entire customer experience from one simple tool with HubSpot’s all-in-one platform. Less information gets lost as you work to offer a cutting-edge customer experience that exceeds expectations by combining all the capabilities your customer-facing employees require into one tool.
Benefits of HubSpot’s free drag-and-drop website builder
- Take ownership of your website and make edits quickly and easily.
- Use a developer as much or as little as you’d like.
- Keep your technical partners focused on high-value projects, not simple website edits.
- Remove gatekeepers from your content creation process so your team can react quickly to deliver an amazing customer experience.
- Premium hosting is included right out of the box. This includes standard security features like SSL, a web application firewall, and a globally hosted CDN.
- You don’t need to layer on different solutions that are a pain to manage and could potentially cost you more money than you were intending to spend on your website.
- Security updates happen automatically so you don’t have to worry about installing potentially dangerous third-party plugins.
- With website management taken care of, you can now focus on building a website that meets your goals.
- Leverage customer data to inform your web strategy (ex: create more blog content based on which products your customers ask your sales team about most frequently).
- Understand exactly what pieces of content are resonating with your audience with built-in reporting.
- Critical tools you need to grow your business, like forms, live chat, bots, email marketing, ads management, and video are included. No need to stitch together these tools, and waste time ensuring that all your point solutions are working together.
- Responsive themes
- Drag-and-drop page editing
- Blogs (unlimited blog posts, but only one blog)
- Website pages (Limit of 25 pages, with HubSpot branding)
- Multi-language content management
- Advanced menus
- Blog import
- Site export
- Local development
- Developer documentation & community
- App Marketplace with 1,000+ integrations
- Design manager
- SaaS CMS
- Global CDN with 99.9% uptime
- 24/7 security monitoring & threat detection
- Standard SSL certificate
- Web application firewall
- Free CRM
- Team inbox
- Live chat
- Email marketing
- Facebook messenger integrations
- Video hosting
- Unlimited CRM users
- Web analytics reporting