Today at Best Buy online store, the HP Envy x360 13-inch touch screen laptop with an 11th Gen Intel Core i5 processor has been reduced by $200 and it is now available for $659.99 down from $859.99 which is almost $200 in savings for a limited time only at Best Buy online store in the USA.
Customers also get 15 months of Microsoft 365 at zero cost by choosing from Microsoft 365 Personal or Microsoft 365 Family plan. Customers only need to add HP Envy x360 13-inch laptop along with Microsoft 365 office at the same time and a discount will apply at the checkout, which means customers only need to pay for HP Envy x360 13-inch touch screen laptop (by saving $200) and you will receive Microsoft 365 Personal or Microsoft 365 Family plan (whatever plan you choose and enjoy 15 months on Best Buy) at zero cost.
HP Envy x360 13-inch with touch screen specification
- Name: HP Envy x360 2-in-1 13″ Touch-Screen Laptop – Intel Evo Platform Core i5 – 8GB Memory – 256GB SSD (2021 model -13-bd0063dx)
- Screen Size: 13.3-inch with touch screen (IPS panel, edge to edge screen plus Corning Gorilla Glass, 1000 nits, 72% NTSC)
- Resolution: Full HD 1920 x 1080
- CPU: Intel 11th Generation Core i5-1135G7 (4.2GHz, Quad-core)
- RAM: 8GB DDR4
- SSD: PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD 256GB
- Graphics: Intel Iris Xe Graphics
- OS: Windows 11 Home
- Camera: 720p HD camera with camera shutter
- Audio: Bang & Olufsen, dual speakers; HP Audio Boost
- Battery Life: 11.75 hours, Lithium-ion battery (65W)
- Wireless Connectivity: Intel Wi-Fi 6 AX201 (2×2), Bluetooth 5.0
- Connectivity (I/O): Micro SD Card Reader, 1x Thunderbolt 4 USB 4 port, 1x USB Type-C, 1x USB Type-A, Charging Connector, and Headphone/microphone combo port
We may receive a portion of sales if you purchase a product through a link in this article at no cost to you, though all opinions are our own. For more information, please read our ethics statement. Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change.