We may receive a portion of sales if you purchase a product through a link in this article at no cost to you, though all opinions are our own. For more information, please read our ethics statement. Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change.
Limited time deal (2 days left)
- Call of Duty: Warzone (Free)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – Standard Edition (Save $24)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – Cross-Gen Edition (Save $24.50)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – Ultimate Edition (Save $22.50)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition for Xbox One, Xbox Series X [Digital] – Best Buy (Save $24)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War – Cross-Gen Bundle for Xbox One, Xbox Series S, Xbox Series X [Digital] – Best Buy (Save $24.50)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Ultimate Edition for Xbox One, Xbox Series X [Digital] – Best Buy (Save $22.50)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War Standard Edition for PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5 – Best Buy (Save $7)
Free: Five New Weapons
- MG 82: LMG (Tier 15) – Full-auto light machine gun. Highest fire rate in class with improved aiming speed. Moderate recoil and damage with increased ammo capacity. Obtain the MG 82 for free and ready to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 15 of the Season Four Battle Pass.
- C58: Assault Rifle (Tier 31) – Full-auto assault rifle. High damage at close range with a slower fire rate. Fast bullet velocity and reliable recoil control with less ammo capacity. Obtain the C58 for free and ready to use in Black Ops Cold War and Warzone at Tier 31 of the Season Four Battle Pass.
- Nail Gun: Special/SMG (BOCW/WZ) – Time to get to work with this fully automatic Nail Gun, a 1980s precursor to the variant seen in the futuristic Black Ops III. This slow-firing, highly mobile power tool uses compressed air to launch fast-moving projectiles that deal high damage at close range. Expect to put a nail (or three) in your competition’s coffin after three successful hits within a few meters in Multiplayer — or more if the engagement stretches out to distances where you may need to lead shots for success.
- OTs 9: SMG – Boasting great stopping power and a phenomenal rate of fire, the OTs 9 is hindered only by its low magazine capacity of 20 rounds. Those who control its recoil will find it can work well in individual engagements, and with available magazine attachments, it holds its own in squad fights.
- Mace: Melee – Get medieval on your enemies with this in-season melee weapon, bringing the available number of hand-to-hand combat tools in Black Ops Cold War to eight, including the Ballistic Knife. A weapon ill fit for the weak, Mace can inflict critical damage on command — no dice rolls needed on whether it can bludgeon your rivals in a single blow within Multiplayer. Obtain the Nail Gun, OTs 9, and Mace during Season Four in one of two ways: complete an in-game challenge to obtain the free base weapon or pick up a bundle with a unique Blueprint version when it appears in the Store.
Those who purchase the Season Four Battle Pass will get access to all 100 tiers of content, including Jackal, the metal-masked South African Perseus agent, instantly at Tier 0.
Exclusive content for Black Ops Cold War
Face the Horde in Collateral and Rush
At Season Four launch, fight the undead under the desert sun as Collateral comes to the two-player Onslaught.
Later in the season, a battle on Rush and fight at pulse-pounding speeds in the Onslaught Accelerated limited-time mode. Complete the Onslaught-specific challenge to unlock a Legendary LMG Weapon Blueprint.
New points of interest, Red Doors appear, and more in Warzone
Something’s gone wrong in Verdansk, and the first step to finding out what is in those crashed satellites. Interact with Sat-Link impact sites throughout the city for event rewards and powerful items, and step through the mysterious Red Doors if you’re ready to explore Verdansk like never before.
Survive the new Hijacked Gulag — a 1v1 version of the classic Multiplayer map — to win back your deployment after being eliminated for the first time, and hop on the two-passenger Dirt Bike for wicked hairpin turns and off-road capabilities.
Jump into the new Verdansk Resurgence Mini playlist at the Season Four launch, featuring a faster-paced, nail-biting survival experience inspired by Rebirth Island Resurgence. At mid-season, try the new Payload playlist, where players escort or sabotage two-vehicle caravans moving through a series of checkpoints in the first-ever objective-based game mode in Warzone.
Collateral and Collateral Strike (12v12 and 6v6)
Collateral places NATO and Warsaw Pact forces under the scorching desert sun in Algeria, where a CIA satellite has crashed into an abandoned village, the very same location that Adler and company secured on June 27, 1984.
In addition to this village is a large oil drill operation and surrounding dunes. These areas, along with the satellite and village, offer a variety of quick engagement opportunities, whether you’re chasing enemies up and down the buildings or using the terrain and satellite parts for natural and environmental cover.
While the Strike version of this desert locale is tailored for 6v6 play, the 12v12 version includes vehicular combat, as Operators are able to make use of air-to-ground assaults and fend off rival aerial vehicles.
Amsterdam (2v2 and 3v3)
Fight across the rooftops in Amsterdam, a map based on the opening Black Ops Cold War Campaign mission, “Nowhere to Run.” Compete with random loadouts in Gunfight or craft your own in Face Off.
Featured in every Black Ops title since its debut in Black Ops II, Hijacked takes players to the classic superyacht deep in international waters. Fight on all decks and below deck, too, in the close-quarters boiler room…just watch out for explosives coming through the vents from above.
Guns up in the classic speedball arena, a remastered paintball-themed map first seen in Black Ops II. Featuring close-quarters interior fighting with long-range opportunities on the perimeter, Rush offers the chance to excel for playstyles of all types.
Multi-Team Sat-Link, One in the Chamber, Capture the Flag
Power up the Sat-Link marked on your map in a fight to reach the score limit against nine other squads in the new Multi-Team Sat-Link game mode. Also at launch comes the classic free-for-all party game One in the Chamber, and later in the season, watch for Capture the Flag.
Blast Enemies with the Hand Cannon
Take aim with the devastating Hand Cannon, a new Scorestreak that comes equipped with eight rounds inflicting major damage on any target they hit.
New Zombies Outbreak content and Round-Based Map
Welcome to the Zoo, the latest Outbreak region found deep within the Ural Mountains. Complete new objectives and uncover additional intel that may uncover details on the next big challenge…
Arriving mid-season, the Mauer der Toten map introduces the next chapter in round-based Zombies. Survive the terrors of war-torn East Berlin following a terrible zombie invasion that has overrun the city.
Source: Call of Duty