The trailer includes fresh footage and first glimpses from future shows such as “Foundation,” “The Problem with Jon Stewart,” “Swagger,” “Finch,” “The Shrink Next Door,” “Invasion,” “Swan Song,” “Acapulco,” and more.
Customers around the world can expect new original shows and films from the world’s most creative storytellers to launch on Apple TV+ this autumn, beginning with the season two premiere of “The Morning Show” on Friday.
Apple also share dates for popular shows and films:
- “The Morning Show” — Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon are back for the second season of the Emmy Award-winning series, set to premiere this Friday, September 17.
- “Foundation” — Premiering September 24 with the first two episodes, the epic, world-building saga marks the first-ever on-screen adaptation of Isaac Asimov’s iconic novel series.
- “The Problem with Jon Stewart” — The new current affairs series from acclaimed host, writer, producer, director and advocate Jon Stewart premieres on September 30.
- “The Velvet Underground” — A new feature documentary from Academy Award-nominated director Todd Haynes launches on October 15.
- “Invasion” — Academy Award-nominated and two-time Emmy Award-nominated producer Simon Kinberg and David Weil’s sweeping, character-driven science fiction drama series premieres on October 22.
- “Swagger” — A new basketball-themed drama series inspired by NBA superstar Kevin Durant’s youth basketball experiences from writer, director and executive producer Reggie Rock Bythewood makes its global debut on October 29.
- “Finch” — On the heels of the blockbuster Apple Original Film “Greyhound,” Tom Hanks’ latest film releases around the world on November 5.
- “Dickinson” — The third and final season of creator Alena Smith’s Peabody Award-winning series starring and executive produced by Hailee Steinfeld debuts on November 5.
- “The Shrink Next Door” — A new, dark comedy series starring and executive produced by Will Ferrell and Paul Rudd launches around the world on November 12.
- “Swan Song” — The highly anticipated Apple Original Film starring and produced by Mahershala Ali will debut in theaters and globally on Apple TV+ on Friday, December 17.
About Apple TV+
Apple TV+ is a prominent streaming service that delivers its wide-ranging content to customers across more than 100 countries and regions. The platform is accessible on various Apple devices, including iPhones, iPads, Apple TV, and Mac, as well as popular smart TVs from notable manufacturers like Samsung, LG, Sony, VIZIO, TCL, and others. Additionally, it is available on Roku and Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast with Google TV, PlayStation and Xbox gaming consoles, and through the web portal at tv.apple.com.
The inception of Apple TV+ took place in November 2019, and it offers a subscription at a competitive price point of $6.99 per month (the price has been increased, previously $4.99), complemented by a seven-day free trial to entice potential subscribers. Notably, Apple TV+ is also part of the Apple One subscription service, which encompasses a range of services at various price tiers. The Individual plan starts at $16.95 per month (the price has been increased, previously $14.95), the Family plan is priced at $22.95 per month (previously $19.95), and the Premier plan at $32.95 per month (previously $29.95).