The trailer includes fresh footage and first glimpses from future shows such as “Foundation,” “The Problem with Jon Stewart,” “Swagger,” “Finch,” “The Shrink Next Door,” “Invasion,” “Swan Song,” “Acapulco,” and more.
Customers around the world can expect new original shows and films from the world’s most creative storytellers to launch on Apple TV+ this autumn, beginning with the season two premiere of “The Morning Show” on Friday.
Apple also share dates for popular shows and films:
- “The Morning Show” — Jennifer Aniston and Reese Witherspoon are back for the second season of the Emmy Award-winning series, set to premiere this Friday, September 17.
- “Foundation” — Premiering September 24 with the first two episodes, the epic, world-building saga marks the first-ever on-screen adaptation of Isaac Asimov’s iconic novel series.
- “The Problem with Jon Stewart” — The new current affairs series from acclaimed host, writer, producer, director and advocate Jon Stewart premieres on September 30.
- “The Velvet Underground” — A new feature documentary from Academy Award-nominated director Todd Haynes launches on October 15.
- “Invasion” — Academy Award-nominated and two-time Emmy Award-nominated producer Simon Kinberg and David Weil’s sweeping, character-driven science fiction drama series premieres on October 22.
- “Swagger” — A new basketball-themed drama series inspired by NBA superstar Kevin Durant’s youth basketball experiences from writer, director and executive producer Reggie Rock Bythewood makes its global debut on October 29.
- “Finch” — On the heels of the blockbuster Apple Original Film “Greyhound,” Tom Hanks’ latest film releases around the world on November 5.
- “Dickinson” — The third and final season of creator Alena Smith’s Peabody Award-winning series starring and executive produced by Hailee Steinfeld debuts on November 5.
- “The Shrink Next Door” — A new, dark comedy series starring and executive produced by Will Ferrell and Paul Rudd launches around the world on November 12.
- “Swan Song” — The highly anticipated Apple Original Film starring and produced by Mahershala Ali will debut in theaters and globally on Apple TV+ on Friday, December 17.
About Apple TV+
Apple TV+ serves its streaming content through the Apple TV app in over 100 countries and regions on customers iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac, popular smart TVs from Samsung, LG, Sony, VIZIO, TCL, and others, Roku and Amazon Fire TV devices, Chromecast with Google TV, PlayStation and Xbox gaming consoles, and at tv.apple.com.
Apple TV+ was debuted in November 2019, and it cost $4.99 (₹99) per month with a seven-day free trial. Apple TV+ also bundle with Apple One subscription service and the plan starts at $14.95 (₹195) per month for Individual, $19.95 (₹365) per month for Family, and $29.95 per month for Premier plan (Premier plan is currently not available in India, but you can purchase Individual or Family plan from here).