Apple shares new details on WWDC 2021 event keynote including Union timing and the new information about the iOS, iPadOS, macOS, tvOS, and watchOS. WWDC 2021 keynote will start from June 7 through June 11, 2021, with only an online event via Apple Park on June 7 sharp at 10 AM PDT (10.30 PM IST).
Meanwhile, download the WWDC 2021 wallpapers from here.
On June 1, Apple will celebrate student developers from all over the world with the announcement of winners in the Swift Student Challenge, an opportunity for students of all ages to showcase their love of coding by creating their own Swift playground.
Here are the official details on WWDC 2021 event shared by Apple:
- Apple Keynote (June 7, 10 a.m. PDT) (10.30 PM IST): WWDC21 kicks off with the unveiling of exciting new updates coming to all Apple platforms later this year. Streamed directly from Apple Park.
- Platforms State of the Union: Take a deeper dive into the new tools, technologies, and advances across Apple platforms that will help Apple developers create even better apps. Platforms State of the Union will stream via the Apple Developer app and the Apple Developer website.
- Apple Design Awards (June 10, 2 p.m. PDT) (2.30 AM IST): Every year, the Apple Design Awards celebrate the creative artistry, craftsmanship, and technical achievement of Apple developers. The Apple Design Awards will stream via the Apple Developer app and the Apple Developer website.
- Access to Experts: Featuring over 200 in-depth sessions, one-on-one labs, and more, WWDC21 will provide unprecedented access to Apple engineers and designers so developers can learn about the latest tools and technologies to help them create the next generation of apps. Apple Developer Program members can request one-on-one lab consultations with more than 1,000 Apple experts to ask questions about the latest APIs and best practices and apply for user interface and design reviews. Apple engineers will also be available in Apple Developer Forums throughout the week to answer questions and engage in technical discussions. Beginning June 8, session videos will be posted each day and will be available in the Apple Developer app and on the Apple Developer website.
- Special Events: In addition to sessions and lab consultations with Apple engineers and designers, WWDC21 will feature special activities and events designed to celebrate developers and bring the community together. Try a coding or design challenge, learn from guest speakers, and more.
- Pavilions: New for WWDC21, Pavilions provide an easy way for developers to explore relevant sessions, labs, and special activities for a given topic. Conference attendees can customize their WWDC experience and check out content organized around specific areas like SwiftUI, Developer Tools, Accessibility & Inclusion, and more — exclusively within the Apple Developer app.