During the TigerDirect Deal of the Week, you can instantly save $550 on the 13.3-inch MacBook Air 2020, where you will get a configuration of 10th Gen Intel Core i7 4C 1.2GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 2560×1600 Retina w/ True Tone, Iris Plus Graphics, 2x Thunderbolt 3.
The current price of the 13.3-inch MacBook Air 2020 is $1,649, which is now low as $1,099 (33% Off) during the deal of the week which is live till 11 April.
13.3-inch MacBook Air is the most affordable and low-cost notebook which offers the best performance in its size at an affordable price range. In 2020, Apple updates 13.3-inch MacBook Air with 10th generation of Intel Core processors and double up the storage by up to 2TB of SSD. It has a Retina display with smaller bezels, a Touch ID, an Apple T2 security chip, two Thunderbolt 3 ports, and a Force Touch trackpad.
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7 Quad-Core 1.2GHz Processor; latest high-speed processor to optimize daily work
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics; enables seamless processing of graphics-intensive tasks
- 16GB memory; allows for smooth multitasking and more quick system responsiveness
- 512GB SSD; makes room for the most important data and files
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics; provides effective graphical processing to work with multimedia applications
- Touch ID; allows you to unlock your MacBook Air with your fingerprint and authenticate your identity
- macOS Catalina; gives new ways to enjoy photos, shop more securely online, and work more seamlessly between devices
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C); enable lightning-fast data transfer, support two 4K UHD displays, and provide quick laptop charging
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2; provide seamless connectivity and high-speed data transmission
- Package Content: MacBook Air, 30W USB-C Power Adapter, USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
We may receive a portion of sales if you purchase a product through a link in this article at no cost to you, though all opinions are our own. For more information, please read our ethics statement. Please note that pricing and availability are subject to change.