During the TigerDirect Deal of the Week, you can instantly save $550 on the 2020 13.3-inch MacBook Air, where you will get configuration 10th Gen Intel Core i7 4C 1.2GHz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD, 2560×1600 Retina w/ True Tone, Iris Plus Graphics, 2x Thunderbolt 3.
The current price of the 2020 13.3-inch MacBook Air on TigerDirect is $1,649, which now low as $1,099 (33% Off) during the deal of the week which is live till 11 April.
13.3-inch MacBook Air is the most affordable and low-cost notebook which offers the best in performance in its size at an affordable price range. In 2020, Apple updates 13.3-inch MacBook Air with 10th generation of Intel Core processors and double up the storage by up to 2TB of SSD. It has a Retina display with smaller bezels, Touch ID, an Apple T2 security chip, two Thunderbolt 3 ports, and a Force Touch trackpad.
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7 Quad-Core 1.2GHz Processor; latest high-speed processor to optimize daily work
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics; enables for seamless processing of graphics-intensive tasks
- 16GB memory; allows for smooth multitasking and more quick system responsiveness
- 512GB SSD; makes room for the most important data and files
- Intel Iris Plus Graphics; provides effective graphical processing to work with multimedia applications
- Touch ID; allows you to unlock your MacBook Air with your fingerprint and authenticate your identity
- macOS Catalina; gives new ways to enjoy photos, shop more securely online, and work more seamlessly between devices
- Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C); enable lightning-fast data transfer, support two 4K UHD displays, and provide quick laptop charging
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi & Bluetooth 4.2; provide seamless connectivity and high-speed data transmission
- Package Content: MacBook Air, 30W USB-C Power Adapter, USB-C Charge Cable (2 m)
FTC: We receive compensation from the links on this page, more.